v0.3.0 - July 19, 2017 - Update support matrix¶
- Drop support for versions of Django that are past EOL.
v0.2.6 - April 2, 2017 - Django 1.11 compatibility¶
- Minor test fix for Django 1.11.
v0.2.5 - November 27, 2016 - Forward compatibility for Django 2.0¶
v0.2.4 - January 10, 2016 - Python 3 cleanup¶
- All modules include all four Python 3 __future__ imports for consistency.
- Migrations no longer have byte strings in them.
v0.2.3 - November 16, 2015 - admin¶
TrustedAgentAdminSite, which is an admin site that accepts either a verified user or a trusted agent.
v0.2.2 - October 11, 2015 - Django 1.8¶
- Stop importing models into the root of the package.
- General cleanup and compatibility with Django 1.9a1.
v0.2.1 - April 3, 2015 - Django 1.8¶
- Add support for the new app registry, when available.
- Add Django 1.8 to the test matrix and fix a few test bugs.
v0.2.0 - November 10, 2013 - Django 1.6¶
- Now supports Django 1.4 to 1.6 on Python 2.6, 2.7, 3.2, and 3.3. This is the first release for Python 3.
v0.1.4 – August 20, 2013 - Fix in otp_required¶
otp_required()no longer ignores
True. The default behavior for
login_urlis also now more explicit.
v0.1.2 - May 9, 2013 - Unit test improvements¶
- Major unit test cleanup. Tests should pass or be skipped under all supported versions of Django, with or without custom users and timezone support.
v0.1.1 - October 8, 2012 - Django < 1.4¶
- As a convenience, all unit tests are skipped in Django < 1.4.
v0.1.0 - August 20, 2012 - Initial Release¶